Ferrari Yearbook 1991.
91 pages elaborating on everything that accounts for the Ferrari Myth supported by absolutely stunning photography.
Contains chapters on the following subjects:
- Ferrari 512TR. Extra power and torque for enhanced performance. New engine electronics. Styling refinements.
- Gestione Sportiva. A year's activity.
- Enzo Ferrari. Sergio Zavoli, writer, reporter and anchorman remembers a meeting.
- Ferrari 125S. The reconstruction of the first ever Ferrari
- Engine Designer. Angiolino Marchetti interviewed by reporter Gian Paolo Ormezzano.
- Mugello. A futuristic plant in a delightful setting.
- The new windtunnel with climate control.
- Ferrari and the Carrera Panamericana. Great vintage photography.
- Happy Birthday! Luigi Chinetti's 90th birthday celebrated in Maranello.
Ferrari Print Number 696/91 I 5M-12/91, issued in 1991, printed in December 1991.
Total edition: 5,000 pcs.
Only 1 available.