Vintage 1964 European Grand Prix Program Package.
This is a rare surviving set from 1964...
This is the COMPLETE package as sold at brands Hatch on July 11, 1964 during the European Grand Prix!
The set consists of the following:
- Large program (21 x 28 cm, 80 pages, many contemporary report and ads)
- Lucas-sponsored lap chart - unused
- Castrol Oil book of the European Grand Prix (20 pages)
- Castrol Oil Lubrication Chart request card - unused
- Original Castrol Oil sponsored plastic bag
An incredible set and a true time capsule! This is EXACTLY how you would have bought it at the track more than 43 years ago!
Ferrari entered 2 Ferraris 156 Aero for Lorenzo Bandini and John Surtees. Surtees finished 3rd behind winner Jim Clark on Lotus and Graham Hill on BRM, Bandini brought his car home in 5th place.
Only 1 set available.